Chat Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I must confirm

+2
Admin
Suckmedry
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I must confirm - Page 2 Empty Re: I must confirm

Post  Raja Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:02 pm

I had two alts one was Jizzus and the other strap can't figure out. He thinks it makes him look powerful and knowledgeable when in reality it makes him seem retarded. Story of his life.
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Well, after all, Fap is da man. He can figure out anything! Except how to get his head out of his mommy's ass.
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugger Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:46 am

Since I'm not allowed to post external links or start new threads for 7 days, here goes. Sorry, but I just couldn't resist.

Mother left baby and toddler locked in car while she went drinking in bar... at 4am
By JAMES TOZER
Last updated at 1:07 AM on 27th August 2011

Comments (226)
Add to My Stories
A young mother who left her two children – including an eight-month-old baby – in an unlocked car while she went out drinking until nearly 4am has been warned she faces jail.
The baby – who was strapped into his car seat – and his two-year-old brother were spotted by a passer-by who raised the alarm, a court heard.
When police asked the elder child where their mother was, he pointed up the street and replied: ‘Mummy that way.’

Drunk mother: Kayleigh McNaughton is facing prison after leaving her young sons in a car while she went drinking in Rusholme, Manchester
Officers waited by the car for 40 minutes until Kayleigh McNaughton, 21, emerged from a nearby bar at around 3.45am. When she was questioned, she later claimed she had been feeling depressed as the baby was teething and said she had only intended to go out that night to buy painkillers.
She has now been told she faces jail after admitting child neglect. Both her sons have been taken into care.

More...
What hope is there for them? CCTV catches children aged 4 and 6 sent into store to shoplift
She left Manchester magistrates’ court in tears, with her lawyer describing her as a ‘loving mum’ who was ‘distressed’ about what she had done.
She had driven into Rusholme in the early hours of August 13.
The vehicle, which belonged to a friend, smelled of wet nappies and vomit and there was no sign of any food, the court heard.
Just before 3.10am, police received a call from a concerned member of the public who had passed the parked car.
Officers found the elder child standing up in the rear footwell and the baby strapped into a car seat.
When McNaughton arrived she was unsteady on her feet and smelled strongly of alcohol, the court heard. She initially claimed she had only been away for a few minutes – but later confessed she had been with a woman friend drinking in the Saki Bar for up to an hour.

Left in a car: The children were abandoned in this street in Rusholme, Manchester
Matthew Wallace, defending, said McNaughton had intended to go to a chemist to buy painkillers before ending up in the bar.
‘She is distressed about her behaviour,’ he said. ‘For reasons she cannot explain she just wanted to get away.
‘Normally she is a loving and caring mum. She is totally ashamed of herself.’ Mr Wallace said that McNaughton, who has never previously been in trouble, had been in a very violent and abusive relationship.
She had been having problems with the children and was feeling depressed. The children are now in the care of social services and McNaughton is said to be living in a Manchester refuge.
She admitted two counts of neglecting children in a manner likely to cause them unnecessary suffering over the incident.
Magistrates sent the case to Manchester Crown Court for sentencing, warning her she needed ‘greater punishment’ than they were able to give.
The case follows that of another young mother earlier this month, who locked her three children in a sweltering car for 45 minutes as temperatures inside hit 104f (40c).
Kelly Langham, 26, from Carlisle, abandoned the youngsters aged two, five and eight to go to a Cash Converter store. They had to sound the horn to alert passers-by.
She was given a suspended sentence after admitting ill treatment and possessing a class B amphetamine.

Bugger
Bugger

Back to top Go down

Post  Suckmedry Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 am

Strap is deleting PMS afro
Suckmedry
Suckmedry

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Bugger wrote:Since I'm not allowed to post external links or start new threads for 7 days, here goes. Sorry, but I just couldn't resist.

Mother left baby and toddler locked in car while she went drinking in bar... at 4am
By JAMES TOZER
Last updated at 1:07 AM on 27th August 2011

Comments (226)
Add to My Stories
A young mother who left her two children – including an eight-month-old baby – in an unlocked car while she went out drinking until nearly 4am has been warned she faces jail.
The baby – who was strapped into his car seat – and his two-year-old brother were spotted by a passer-by who raised the alarm, a court heard.
When police asked the elder child where their mother was, he pointed up the street and replied: ‘Mummy that way.’

Drunk mother: Kayleigh McNaughton is facing prison after leaving her young sons in a car while she went drinking in Rusholme, Manchester
Officers waited by the car for 40 minutes until Kayleigh McNaughton, 21, emerged from a nearby bar at around 3.45am. When she was questioned, she later claimed she had been feeling depressed as the baby was teething and said she had only intended to go out that night to buy painkillers.
She has now been told she faces jail after admitting child neglect. Both her sons have been taken into care.

More...
What hope is there for them? CCTV catches children aged 4 and 6 sent into store to shoplift
She left Manchester magistrates’ court in tears, with her lawyer describing her as a ‘loving mum’ who was ‘distressed’ about what she had done.
She had driven into Rusholme in the early hours of August 13.
The vehicle, which belonged to a friend, smelled of wet nappies and vomit and there was no sign of any food, the court heard.
Just before 3.10am, police received a call from a concerned member of the public who had passed the parked car.
Officers found the elder child standing up in the rear footwell and the baby strapped into a car seat.
When McNaughton arrived she was unsteady on her feet and smelled strongly of alcohol, the court heard. She initially claimed she had only been away for a few minutes – but later confessed she had been with a woman friend drinking in the Saki Bar for up to an hour.

Left in a car: The children were abandoned in this street in Rusholme, Manchester
Matthew Wallace, defending, said McNaughton had intended to go to a chemist to buy painkillers before ending up in the bar.
‘She is distressed about her behaviour,’ he said. ‘For reasons she cannot explain she just wanted to get away.
‘Normally she is a loving and caring mum. She is totally ashamed of herself.’ Mr Wallace said that McNaughton, who has never previously been in trouble, had been in a very violent and abusive relationship.
She had been having problems with the children and was feeling depressed. The children are now in the care of social services and McNaughton is said to be living in a Manchester refuge.
She admitted two counts of neglecting children in a manner likely to cause them unnecessary suffering over the incident.
Magistrates sent the case to Manchester Crown Court for sentencing, warning her she needed ‘greater punishment’ than they were able to give.
The case follows that of another young mother earlier this month, who locked her three children in a sweltering car for 45 minutes as temperatures inside hit 104f (40c).
Kelly Langham, 26, from Carlisle, abandoned the youngsters aged two, five and eight to go to a Cash Converter store. They had to sound the horn to alert passers-by.
She was given a suspended sentence after admitting ill treatment and possessing a class B amphetamine.

Sweetness resurfaces!
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Suckmedry wrote:Strap is deleting PMS afro

WTF? He's like a make a wish kid with this shit. His dreams came true. afro
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Mine are still there.

YTF is he doing this? Do you think MK agreed to this when he made Fap the Head Jackass in Charge?
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:53 pm

How do you know?
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:24 am

Luna Petunia wrote:Mine are still there.

YTF is he doing this? Do you think MK agreed to this when he made Fap the Head Jackass in Charge?

MK doesn't care because he's handing his homo hole baby off to someone else. He barely even writes it now, I doubt he gives a shit about the forum. I'm thinking by the end of the year it's a done deal. The apocalyptic remnants of that shithole are the perfect place for a afro and pig love story to blossom.
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugger Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Don't forget a nifty menage - a - trois with SherryPennyMedusa.
Bugger
Bugger

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:22 pm

In case y'all missed it, I found this gem on the main:

Submitted by bambam on Sun, 08/28/2011 - 3:10pm.

Damn, she's kinda hot in a zombie world, I like my women frail lookin' with hips like a boy kinda way. You think anal sex is part of their repetoire?

~~~~~

I love it when Fap thinks he's so smart by using "big" words and then misspelling them. LOL!

"Repetoire" indeed. Pfffft!
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Suckmedry Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Luna Petunia wrote:

How do you know?

I know. A PM I sent to someone NEVER made it.. IT had info that he was outing people,
Suckmedry
Suckmedry

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Could have been debugged?
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Suckmedry Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:49 pm

What a Face Mama And Strap you know she wants him
Suckmedry
Suckmedry

Back to top Go down

Post  Suckmedry Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:52 pm

All she ever did was hate on everyone. now she wants friends ? she is desperate. she PMs people and send them her phone # no one calls her
Suckmedry
Suckmedry

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:14 pm

Oh, I wish she would send me her number. I'd have it up on every men's room wall on the East Coast by Happy Hour tonight. I know because I did an experiment. It worked. My ex MIL is still wondering WTF.
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:47 pm

I don't know which Big Bertha would be worse to talk to. Got my suspicions though.
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  hahahaha Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Who would want to talk to that evil coont Mama? She is a raging fucking bitch

hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post  Morb Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 pm

I must confirm - Page 2 Mvj3q0

Looks like Strap and Mama lost !! Forum appears to be closed!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz I was in the middle of posting I hit enter and this showed up.
Mama will be pissing mad now. We should storm the main tomorrow ........
Morb
Morb

Back to top Go down

Post  Suckmedry Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Strap is outta a job afro lol!
Suckmedry
Suckmedry

Back to top Go down

Post  Morb Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Luna Petunia wrote:Oh, I wish she would send me her number. I'd have it up on every men's room wall on the East Coast by Happy Hour tonight. I know because I did an experiment. It worked. My ex MIL is still wondering WTF.

She always said she's in the book ... and she is:

Big Bertha F Moore

(904) 461-6969
Morb
Morb

Back to top Go down

Post  Morb Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Bwwaaahhhaaaa spelling S he rry Fo wl er BIG BERTHA - ha ha ha ha !!
Morb
Morb

Back to top Go down

Post  Suckmedry Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:48 pm

6969?
Suckmedry
Suckmedry

Back to top Go down

Post  Suckmedry Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 pm

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/362-Marsh-Point-Cir_Saint-Augustine_FL_32080_M59735-23535?ex=FL533117482
Suckmedry
Suckmedry

Back to top Go down

Post  Morb Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Suckmedry wrote:http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/362-Marsh-Point-Cir_Saint-Augustine_FL_32080_M59735-23535?ex=FL533117482

That's the one that she had to move out of because big daddy wouldn't cough up more $$ on the alimony. From this to http://www.peppertreerv.com/ - but hey! Its got a brand new pool!!
Morb
Morb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum