Chat Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks Like We can Say anything we want here !

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Looks Like We can Say anything we want here ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks Like We can Say anything we want here !

Post  SOMB Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Call me ,sweet thang!

SOMB

Back to top Go down

Looks Like We can Say anything we want here ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks Like We can Say anything we want here !

Post  Mama Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Pffft, I am done with you, Strap On. I got what I wanted and you are dead to me. I will mock you with great vitriol and cuntishness when I come back in a year after .............

Mama

Back to top Go down

Post  Mama Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:33 pm

I see you all my my number. Call me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mama

Back to top Go down

Post  life Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:18 am

get one of me cuz no one wants to call your ass

life

Back to top Go down

Post  Mama Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:21 am

Whatever life. Don't be jealous that have the resources and the time to run a PI on your ass. And I will, cuz I am doing it now

Mama

Back to top Go down

Post  No Wai Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:23 am

Is Mama seriously watching and tracing life????!!!

No Wai

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. B Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:42 am

What else does that old bitch have to do?

Mrs. B

Back to top Go down

Post  Mama Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 pm

I happen to have a very full and rewarding life. Between going to Costco, texting Alex, driving old ladies to trailer parks where little girls got murdered, W&Ting B's blog....my life is fucking great. Stop being jealous of my life, losers

Mama

Back to top Go down

Post  weed Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Smoke me if you got me.

weed

Back to top Go down

Post  Meth Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 pm

I am laying on the back of a Winger CD case waiting for you, M.E.!

Meth

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAcondo Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:20 pm

No one wants me, as it were.

FLAcondo

Back to top Go down

Post  CantWait Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Aside, I can't wait to read about M.E.'s weekend, as it were. Wasabi beef coupled wiff riceless sushi ergo, BH is so drunk right now

CantWait

Back to top Go down

Post  BH Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 pm

You'd be drunk too if'n y'all had to eat veggie scrambles with jalapenos and butter lettuce. That woman can't cook worth a damn FOK

BH

Back to top Go down

Post  Nacho's Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 pm

I was not meant to be served without chips. Also, too, ergo there's no apostrophe in nachos.

Nacho's

Back to top Go down

Post  PopQuiz Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Come Tuesday, M.E. will

A) Passively aggressively bitch about work
B) Passively aggressively bitch about how much attention March of Dimez got
C) Passively aggressively bitch about the dumpster diver lady
D) Woozies

PopQuiz

Back to top Go down

Post  HazHorny Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Don't forget me!

HazHorny

Back to top Go down

Post  FOK! Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:32 pm

IMMA HOR LIKE THAT!

FOK!

Back to top Go down

Post  Load Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:50 am

Let BH dump one of me in your sleep tonight M.E!

Load

Back to top Go down

Post  2 pumps Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 am

IS ALL IT TAKES

2 pumps

Back to top Go down

Post  Woman Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:55 am

BH is the worst husband in America, bar none

Woman

Back to top Go down

Post  FlossyB Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Big Frank ?

FlossyB

Back to top Go down

Post  LawDog Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Adopted a bebe from Libya he came armed and wants to be a lawyer like me!

LawDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurie Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:06 pm

and I am still perfect in every way

Laurie

Back to top Go down

Post  Suckmedry Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 pm

these comments are cracking me up !
Suckmedry
Suckmedry

Back to top Go down

Post  M.E. Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:58 pm

suckmedry, turn that cone upside down please. are you trying to win me with bribary?

M.E.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum