Chat Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isnt It Amazeballs

3 posters

Go down

Isnt It Amazeballs Empty Isnt It Amazeballs

Post  Luna Petunia Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 pm

How someone who claims to be "new" can know so much yet be so completely wrong? I love how people try to sound like they're so knowledgeable. Bjork's new, huh? Yet she referred to Bossie as "Mama Moore", who hadn't used that name in over a year. FAIL.

She posted this in the Clooney's GF thread:

Most of you might want to skip this, unless you like tawdry gossip. Oh, just read it. What the fuck are you doing now anyway?

"Forum Redux"

Jizzball (who may or may not be some South Asian dude who runs a motel or something, has a small peen, a disabled ex-wife, and who was held up at gunpoint by black thugs, hence his justification for his racism, which of course he doesn't see as such) posted a nude photo of Big Bertha (who has nice tits, by the way, if it was her).* Shit hit the fan, and they all started posting others' private messages. Vicious posts about one another. Once M.E. left, they tried to find another victim. At this point, it's mostly that boil filled with racist puss, Jizzball, and his minion, that idiot Luna, and sometimes Morb, and a handful of others like Fishy, me, SassyAss, duh (I'm choosing to believe that not everyone is an alt). At this point, Laurie and Big Bertha are gone. But mostly it's Jizz, Luna, and their alts. Strap, a black guy who takes care of his mother, had been ignoring Jizz and finally responded, much to Jizz's excitement where he called it strap's "submission" (his word). But less people are posting, and SassyAss starts a thread, called Jizz Stop or something like that, where she says no one wants to come to the Forum anymore because of their behaviour. And it's true. They vehemently deny it even though the proof is there (like those reality show sluts who do shit on camera for all to see and then try to deny it). Luna accused strap of dating her sister but could never offer proof. There would be a post about ice cream, and Jizz and Luna would write not-so cryptic insults about Mama Moore. Now, I don't know or need to know their history, but I do know that innocent posts turned into another thing when they posted. They were so ignored that they started invading the cook for yourself Room.

And guess what?

Either MK or lalal made strap the moderator.

Oh. here. go. hell. come.

Even I jizzed myself with glee.

An onslaught of anger, comparing strap to Stalin, along with Jizz's typical race baiting (calling strap his boy, the avies, etc., started). They were upset, and scared, that he would know their alts. Jizz and his alt, Intellectual Leo, were in a tizzy (I would love to see a death match between Angela/Fraggle/Schlong/Madeline Ashton/et al and the folks in the Forum). Anyway, Jizz even accused strap of sucking MK's dick or MK sucking strap's black dick, etc., and finally, someone in heaven closed down the Forum.

There are people like you, me, sucknfuck, Fishy, El Bastardo, and Morb who use the same names here as in the Forum. Jizz is Lutrelle; I don't know who the other cenobytes are when they post on the Main that they supposedly hate and have so much disdain for.

Hope I caught you up. Pine Valley, Port Charles, and Genoa City have nothing on the Forum.

*Big Bertha, for some bizarre reason, had a crush on Jizzball and stalked him on the Forum and on the Main. Strap befriended both and later sided with Big Bertha. Whatever the deal, she wrongfully used the N-word to describe the childish behaviour of Jizz and strap in a particularly heated exchange (for sinking to Jizz's level), and there was this big uproar by all for her doing so, yet when Jizz continued his racism, nary a peep.

Countdown to Fap playing the wronged party.

Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Isnt It Amazeballs Empty Re: Isnt It Amazeballs

Post  Bjork U Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:12 pm

I love writing novels about stupid shit no one cares about

Bjork U

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherry Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Is he here? Is he talking about me?

Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post  alt Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 pm

sounds familiar guessing she is an alt of a looong time poster eh?

alt

Back to top Go down

Post  Morb Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 am

I posted this to Miss Bjork on the main. Today.. tonight what the fuck ever is NOT the time to push my buttons.

Submitted by Morbidosity on Sat, 09/10/2011 - 10:34pm.

@Bjork -

Kindly keep MY name out of your forum tirades. I never did the racial talk or baiting, and for someone who claims to have hated it, you spend a lot of time talking about it. You know I only responded when attacked (except for Big Bertha, but that was a whole other thing)... AND just so that you can put your little mind at ease, there is a reason MK closed the place........ I EMAILED HIM AND TOLD THE PLACE HAD GONE TO HELL AND HE NEEDED TO TAKE A LOOK AT IT!
Also....... I have it on very good.....Im talking MK good that Strap was NOT THE MAIN MOD.

So..just leave me out of it mmmmmmkay.
Thanks
Morb
Morb

Back to top Go down

Post  Morb Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 am

And strangely who appeared? Bam Bam - greasy unwashed dildo- Fap :

Submitted by bambam on Sat, 09/10/2011 - 10:44pm.

Well well well, what have we here? Geebus Bjork, you sure have been busy tonight. I see Morb is freaking out as per usual. Nothing ever changes except alts I guess. Meh.

Bwwaaahhhaaaa. My job is done.
Morb
Morb

Back to top Go down

Post  ALTQUEEN Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 am

I SURE DO SPREAD MY SELF AROUND. YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY ALTS I HAVE.AND I LOVE WHEN THEY FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER. i HAVE GOOD ALTS AND BAD ALTS. YOU BETCHA!

ALTQUEEN

Back to top Go down

Post  YehRigh Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:10 am

Like MK cares about Z-Listed

YehRigh

Back to top Go down

Post  MK Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:14 am

You cholas need to start posting on my site again. I won't be denied

MK

Back to top Go down

Post  ThikCunt Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 am

Evry1 no's Morb n Luna r the same stupid thik lots

ThikCunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetnes Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:07 am

I just dropped me babeh off at me mums house, Billy the thick lot wants to put gliiter on me tits and suck them. You stupid hor slags need to get laid.

Sweetnes

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:46 am

I just finished reading Fap's self-serving lies. What a shitface. Not only did I never once post anyone's personal info, I also never participated in the racism. I asked them to stop it. God, he is such a piece of garbage.
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Strap Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:55 am

You complained to MK that you were going to sue him! Its your fault MK shut down the forum. I was the mod not YOU Razz

Strap

Back to top Go down

Post  Morb Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Poor afro - All geared up and no where to assert his power (except his mother's asshole) What a Face

Lord forgive me. Im in a mood today. Razz
Morb
Morb

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:52 pm

I did all the racist shit. Who cares? Easy method of attack when you don't want to waste too much energy. Not to mention that is how the bug chaser defines himself so I knew it burned baby burned. Bjork You is just like CML: unfunny buttstalker who NEVER LOGS OUT. Go on there at three in the morning, any time zone and there she sits.
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Bugger went on and put him in his place and what does he do? Nothing. He doesn't deny her accusations at all. Instead he just says she's an alt.

And he calls me stupid. What a turd he is.
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Morb Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:36 pm

He really is so easily wound up about it all. One mention last night and a little one today and he's all over it. Never see him posting too much about other things.
Dildo... Didlo... Dildo ... what we going to do with him?
Morb
Morb

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:43 pm

I'd like to know he arrived at the conclusion that Bugger and I are the same person. That's a new one. And why didn't he bring it up before, I wonder?
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Uh Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Because you are?

Uh

Back to top Go down

Post  ComoCaca Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Everyone knows that.

ComoCaca