Chat Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious Question -

5 posters

Go down

Serious Question -  Empty Serious Question -

Post  Morb Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Well as serious as we can be here. Do you guys think that MKs hits on the main has gone down? Ive noticed him taking a lot more time off and there doesn't seem to be as many comments as there once was. Also, there is a shit ton more advertising it seems.
Im noticing it more today because Ive been trolling it and looking and commenting a little here and there. But yeah, seems like there are less people.

Is it my imagination?

He really does need to change it up a bit.. same topics everyday. I like MK but its getting stale. JMO
Morb
Morb

Back to top Go down

Serious Question -  Empty Re: Serious Question -

Post  turd Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:03 pm

MK is so 1987

turd

Back to top Go down

Post  M.E. Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Noooooooooooo FOK! Where will I AW nao????

M.E.

Back to top Go down

Post  Morb Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:10 pm

I knew it was too much to ask. FOK and FOK some more............ WHERE IS MY CERTY??!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Morb
Morb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:10 pm

I tried posting with you, friending you with all 5689778796507 of my alts on Facebook to mock and W&T you and now I can't be arsed with it. You win you thick cunt >Sad

Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  MK Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:12 pm

I am funny

Its you slags and hors who make my hits go down

MK

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:57 pm

He's trying to sell it. No one has made any offers that will allow him to exit gracefully and the long unemployment gap has made finding a real job near impossible for him. Yes, so I see you've been blogging about transtesticles and herpes for how many years? Also his skills are out of date and this has him intimidated as fuck. Writing on the wall. Dude just wants to sit at home and eat all day.
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Morb Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Raja wrote:He's trying to sell it. No one has made any offers that will allow him to exit gracefully and the long unemployment gap has made finding a real job near impossible for him. Yes, so I see you've been blogging about transtesticles and herpes for how many years? Also his skills are out of date and this has him intimidated as fuck. Writing on the wall. Dude just wants to sit at home and eat all day.

I wondered what was up. He seems to have lost his mojo or something.. like he's just that into it anymore. Kind of sad to see it go downhill. Maybe he should elope with Perez? ha ha ha
Morb
Morb

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Want to see? Look at an OP from last week then look at one from a year ago. The same people complaining about the same things. And how many posts can MK do about PP, Mah Boo and Prince Hot Ginge? How much can he talk about anal glands and c*nts and who's gay but hiding? I do think it's him posting but he only has rare moments of true hilarity now, whereas he used to be funny most of the time. I think he's bored with the whole thing but doesn't know what else he can do to make money. Plus, when he has the same people who are constantly posting the same tired comments like jack and Bjork and Stoney, etc., new readers won't stay. Seriously, how many times a day does jack need to post lol@Snowy or about how obviously proud he is of his DUIs. Or Stoney complaining about everything. Or Bjork (aka Centaurius) telling people what they can and can't post. Blech.
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  MK Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Yeah I gave up on my site. Only four people read it. Some AW bitch that types about brother sandwiches, a one eyed redneck, some Canadian ho and a shut in CT. What the fuck am I supposed to do cholas

MK

Back to top Go down

Post  UR Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Sex escalando with mah Boo

UR

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:39 pm

I figure he'll be over it around the first of next year. I've been watching to see if he can get a bite on a buyer but no luck yet. I've been saying it, can't wait for it to happen.
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Jizz, how do you know he's trying to sell it? And what do you mean you've been watching to see? How would you know?
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:56 pm

MK was running his mouth about it most of the summer.
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:03 pm

He talked about selling his site?! Where? How did I miss this?
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Facebook. He'll probably tell people soon. Unless he decides against it but I doubt that. It's pretty obvious that he's more tired than Sherry's fur trap.
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm

What's he want for it? Did he say?
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  lalal Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:48 pm

HAHAHAHAH!!!! Smile)

lalal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassy Ass Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:34 pm

MK does not respond too much on his facebook. You are full of poo Jizz. He is not selling shit. pig
Sassy Ass
Sassy Ass

Back to top Go down

Post  lalal Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:48 pm

again, HAHAHAHHA Smile

lalal

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 am

I don't have a FB so I'm not sure how it works but I have tons of friends who do and they talk about the "private" section. Couldn't MK have said he wants to sell in that section and Jizz has access to it? Suspect
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:38 am

We'll see. Remember what I said over there about first the forum has to be shut down, then more sponsor ads, and then the problem of the cubicle monkey/beefy housewife comment rats who ultimately have to be better managed. Already we see guest posts that try to mimic MK tired style of writing. It's very transparent. New accounts are rarely approved unless they originate from people who already have accounts which perpetuates the "insider" mentality but does nothing to add value. He really missed his best opportunity to get out from under it in 2009 when it was a more valuable site that could draw new readers. When you see a new format you will know he sold it.
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:40 am

I don't have any kind of special access. I've just heard it through the grapevine kind of thing. I don't doubt the people who told me but time will tell.
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Suckmedry Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:32 pm

ISREAL?
Suckmedry
Suckmedry

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:01 pm

I wonder what he'll do for a living. Did he have a job before he started Dlisted? I read his posts today. His heart doesn't seem in it like it used to. Whatever will his loyal cadre of regs do if he sells it? Oh, the humanity!

It will probably have the same effect as what the hens will do if Brangelina ever splits us. CHAOS!
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down