Chat Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place blows

+2
eyeroll
Luna Petunia
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This place blows Empty This place blows

Post  Curtis Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:05 am

No one is here and it's boring.

Curtis

Back to top Go down

This place blows Empty Re: This place blows

Post  Luna Petunia Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Then leave. Simple, innit?
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:35 pm

I don't fucking think so bitch! I got your number! ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lori T Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Lori Todd
fuck u mandy green i hear u got warts on ur pussy any ways and sooooooooooooo does kim horton..........just ask people ..im lmao at u two stupid bitches.u need to take care of ur lieing cheating asses u two bitches ant shit but a 2dollar whore................now what bitches

Lori T

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:23 pm

I'm horny now.

Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  LoriT Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:02 am

fuck all these stupid fuckers that keep calling me a godam crack head stupid fuyckers get it right im a pot head and the threats to beat my ass also i live on usher road bring but i bet u going to leave in a ambulance with ur guts laying out so be stupid run up get popped......uwill get smoke i swear that on god........

LoriT

Back to top Go down

Post  eyeroll Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:05 pm

LOL WTF ^

Of course this place blows! Every retarded ass thing Raja does out of spite blows up in his face.

eyeroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:27 pm

eyeroll wrote:LOL WTF ^

Of course this place blows! Every retarded ass thing Raja does out of spite blows up in his face.

Well obviously whatever he does works, because YOU'RE still here and still too chicken to post as anything but an alt!
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Raja Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Hi Sherry. I saw on facebook that Sherry Fowler Moore had an Ulta makeover. You really should see how great she looks! pig pig pig
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  Mama Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Funny, I have to get ready for dinner with my 85 yr old friend. Of course, I have to pay, I invested right and have money.

Mama

Back to top Go down

Post  Suckmedry Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:33 pm

I wanna see the makeover !
Suckmedry
Suckmedry

Back to top Go down

Post  eyeroll Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:16 am

My name isn't Sherry. Call me Ishmael. I'm sure she does. I'm sure they both do.

eyeroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:08 am

TITTAYS?

Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassy Ass Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Raja wrote:

Hi Sherry. I saw on facebook that Sherry Fowler Moore had an Ulta makeover. You really should see how great she looks! pig pig pig

Sorry to say but she looks good. Very Happy
Sassy Ass
Sassy Ass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassy Ass Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Mama wrote:Funny, I have to get ready for dinner with my 85 yr old friend. Of course, I have to pay, I invested right and have money.

She has a young bf and has money. Do NOT be jelly. Arrow I know she does not live in a trailer park like some of you posted on the D. Rolling Eyes
Sassy Ass
Sassy Ass

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:52 am

Oh puh-leeze. Sassy you believe that why? Because she said so? She also said she was a mental health professional but no one who really is one would EVER say the corroded things or act the way she does. I could go to a museum, call you and tell you I'm home and the echoes you're hearing on my end are because the rooms in my house are so big. Doesn't make it so.

In Bossie's world a "young BF" means her blow-up doll is new, and "having money" means she has enough to buy a bottle of Boone's Farm and a couple of joints that are mostly seed. Her ex may have had money but their son is over 18 which means no child support. And if she really is a "mental health care professional", it means she is capable of making a living which means little to no alimony. The alleged investments she made were for her son which means she couldn't touch them even if they existed, and since her son hates her like fire, he wouldn't give her any of that money anyway. Bossie is a pathetic loser with delusions of grandeur who, if you're "friends" with her, will turn on you like a viper when she has no use for you anymore. Mark my words, that day WILL come, and though it's highly unlikely I'd hear about it, I want you to remember what I'm telling you now when it does. Remember how it felt when you found out all of the things Sherry was saying to Raja about you behind your back? If he hadn't posted it, you'd never have known. Remember how that made you feel? What Sherry did to you will feel like an angel's kiss compared to what Bossie will do to you, given half the chance. I know you don't care what I think but I'm pretty sure a part of you already knows I'm right.
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  Suckmedry Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:35 pm

well I hate to agree with Miss Luna here but in this case she IS right. Mama IS a two faced HO. she WILL get all the 411 on you and use it to try and destroy you . Be very careful what you tell her Sassy
she hates herself and everyone else. She pretends to be nice and she is a BITCH > she is NOT a nice person..PERIOD.
Suckmedry
Suckmedry

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:57 pm

*dies of shock*
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  O Sassy Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:06 pm

You peed on the phone with MM, didn't you?

O Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post  Seendat Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:09 pm

I seen dat didn't work out so well for Sassy last time she did that

Seendat

Back to top Go down

Post  YehRigh Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:12 pm

If anyone thinks it's a good idea to post as yourself with some freak who accuses people of fucking her skank sister is smoking way better dope than MM is

YehRigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassy Ass Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:25 am

Luna.. I read your post. I have not talked to Mama on the phone. Why are you so angry when you post? I will not say one mean thing about anyone because that is who I am. Deep not sure what you and Mama went through but it is not my business. This place could be fun. Let the past go bitches. tongue
Sassy Ass
Sassy Ass

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Petunia Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:00 am

Sassy Ass wrote:Luna.. I read your post. I have not talked to Mama on the phone. Why are you so angry when you post? I will not say one mean thing about anyone because that is who I am. Deep not sure what you and Mama went through but it is not my business. This place could be fun. Let the past go bitches. tongue

Telling the truth doesn't equate angry. I just told it like it is. And well, well, well, would you look at that! Huh. I distinctly remember Bossie saying she had spoken to you on the phone more than once. Given her history of not being able to tell the truth even if someone waved a fully-loaded hoagie in her face as an incentive, I'm believing you on this one. But Sassy, I've definitely seen you say mean things about your alleged ex friend you-know-who. When I first came to Dlisted it was All Her All the Time and you had some fairly ugly things to say about her, although to be fair, I've always had the sense YOU did it because she hurt you in some way. You knew her (you say) and everyone else seemed to be jumping on the bandwagon just because they needed someone to hate even though they never even knew that person. Like Bossie, those people need to cut other people down to feel good about themselves. A strange attitude for a real life "mental health professional", wouldn't you say?

I'd love for this place to be fun. I'd enjoy discoursing intelligently on a wide range of topics, including personal ones if it was needed. But the two or three people who live to create alts and havoc make that virtually impossible. They would take and use anything they could and use it against whoever said it. They won't even post under the names we knew them by because they're so hated. It isn't Raja's fault because he doesn't screen people. That wouldn't work at all and he knows it. Do you have a solution? I wish I could offer one.
Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Post  eyeroll Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:33 am

LOL

eyeroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 am

If I was mod, this place would be great. Just sayin Smile

Curtis