Chat Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Raja...

3 posters

Go down

Oh Raja... Empty Oh Raja...

Post  Luna Petunia Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Submitted by Bjork You on Thu, 10/13/2011 - 2:30pm.

Can we sick Hattie on dlisted trolls?

Submitted by A Dodo is Still... on Thu, 10/13/2011 - 2:44pm.

Would someone who's not actively trolling SERIOUSLY bring up "trolls" and "alts" EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. they post? Seriously, if you track Bjork You, it's basically ALL she ever talks about. Try it sometime.

Even when there's no troll activity going on, why would she just bring it up out of the blue? I'm dead serious, does anyone really care that much about "trolls" to mention it multiple times daily? And I don't mean just mention it once, but obsess over it. Nah, somethin' in the milk ain't clean with you, Bjork. Either you bring up trolling and alts to START SHIT (most likely case), or you genuinely do fixate on it, in which case you have real, real problems.

In any case, I hope others start to question it.

There IS a saying, "The guilty dog barks the loudest.

And with that, I'm out. Not sticking around for a fight, because I know Bjork's just itching for one. Won't give that satisfaction.

Luna Petunia
Luna Petunia

Back to top Go down

Oh Raja... Empty Re: Oh Raja...

Post  Raja Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:03 am

pig pig pig pig pig
Raja
Raja

Back to top Go down

Post  the hoople Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:47 am

Raja wrote: pig pig pig pig pig
Wow, Raja. There is still life here. I thought everybody packed up and left for a new place. It's good to see you again. R.J. says (lets get) HI(gh)(er)!
Merry Christmas-Happy Hanukkah-Happy Kwanza ect.
the hoople
the hoople

Back to top Go down

Post  the hoople Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:55 am

BTW...Facebook is a drag! You can't joke around because it'll be seen by all your relatives and so called "friends". It would be nice if the old gang showed back up here and had some fun.
Hope to see you soon.
the hoople
the hoople

Back to top Go down

Post  :) Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Happy Holidays!

:)

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:12 am

I disagree. FB is the shizz. I joke around and say all kindsa crazy ass shit. My friends and fam can like it or not, I guess they do because they're still there. Beats the hell out of anything Dlisted, or any other blog/forum ever had to offer. I have loads of fun on fb when I'm not doing other things, but I usually participate on the run anyway. Its odd timing that you posted so recently at this wasteland, Hoop. My phone recently died, and when I got the replacement I transferred the SD card and the link to this place came up a couple of days ago. Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:35 pm

I emailed "Raja" but I know he's certainly not the most honest so I'll post the same here, as I told him months ago, I want absolutely nothing to do with him, in fact, the thought of him pretty much turns my stomach. I also don't want anything to do with anyone else. I don't care to fight, I don't care what you do with this board, but leave me out of it. Any reference to me, my son, or any other fucked up thing any of you have participated in and/or supported because the repercussions will be felt. I am being most sincere. I'm also sincere when I say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. All of this bullshit is behind me, and its gonna stay that way.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Ok, curiosity got the better of me and although I think trolls are suck ass losers in their own right and I'd like "Raja" to DIAF, I've read a little of the main on D for a couple of days, and Lutrelle is cracking me up. The bitches on the main CAN NOT be for real. Ten years from now, it'll be the same shit if Dlisted survives. Its seriously difficult for me to fathom there are really women like that. And what's funnier, is they actually think they are hot and enviable. Well, bless their hearts, let 'em have each other and that blog, because hating on them doesn't even appeal to me. They'll never get it. Why waste the time? They wouldn't know "hot" if it hit them in the face, and I would, but thank God I'll never know them.

I am not attempting to open any line of communication, btw but I did seriously laugh when kittymuffin asked Lutrelle to stop using LOL and shit, and Lutrelle said, "OMG LMAO CTFU LOL bitch, please!" Hahahah.. hell yeah. Nuff said.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 am

Hahahah... Lutrelle, you want you some Taye Diggs? Nuh uhn, gurl. For a good time, get you some Puerto Rican!

Well, it was fun poppin in and readin for a few days, but Dlisted is just stupid. I'll stick to my realies (including Mama Moore) who have some damn sense.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down