Chat Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Lutrelle

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Miss Lutrelle Empty Miss Lutrelle

Post  SherryG Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:03 pm

You are funny but you seem troubled. Why don't you post here? Smile

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Miss Lutrelle Empty Re: Miss Lutrelle

Post  SherryG Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Or not... I felt a small twinge of compassion. I'll get over it.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:06 pm

I'm uber sick with a cold so I've been txtn and readn and since everything about Dlisted is ghey, from every perspective I'm sure some lame ass is coming to read here to see what I do or don't say. I really don't care if they think I'm trolling the main. But the omg I'm blonde and skinny bitches make me lmao. Hey if that's just who you are, good for you, but I have no desire forty years from now to be discussing on a blog that I've switched from cranberry to prune juice and ZOMG since I started using the walker 30 mins a day around the nursing home, I might fit into a large Pampers instead of the small Depends. And tee hee, the geezer in rm 108 with the eye patch who had his license revoked thinks I'm HAWT. The kind of men who find that sexy are just as cookie cutter predictable and undesirable as their objects of desire. My latest piece is a successful personal trainer from a much larger city in Florida. He's also an extremely nice guy and intellect. He's also way hot, but that's just an added bonus. Ironic, no? No Courtney Stoddens for him. Personality, ladies. Get some. It works wonders. Also, actually doing something with your free time besides entertainment blogs might help too. Jus sayin.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Miss Lutrelle Empty Poor Insane Kentucky Cunt Sherry

Post  Zzzzzzzz Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi Sherry Cunt!

I'd post this under breaking news but it's old news.

You are an insane cunt.

Out!

Zzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Obviously.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:59 pm

But Jizz posting as a black woman, which I'm pretty sure is supposed to be som facsimile of me, that's normal? No.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:49 pm

I will NEVER participate at Dlisted, in any form, I will NEVER say anything about Jizz other than he's a racist psycho controlling piece of shit loser with the same type of "friends". I hope the forum remains closed because that's what they want back and that's why they're doing their shit on the main. Do not give a fuck but if I'm fucked with its gonna get real ugly. So let's not make it PERSONAL.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  Guess! Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:07 pm

"If I'm fucked...its gonna get real ugly."

THAT is what your ex said when he met you, Sherry!

Guess!

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Guess? Ummm.. lemme think... someone I don't give a shit whether they live or die? OMG YES I GOT IT RIGHT! Pls turn off email notifications of replies to this 'tard fest, because I don't need this shit on my phone. Now my ugly self is going out with my ugly friends I don't have, where I will dance on the bar to get free drinks because I'm an alcoholic whore like that.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Ohhh, I get what you're implying. Hahaha yeah, he had it real rough. Um so rough that he hated it so much, that after I left his ass, he hurried to find a replacement. I didn't. 'Nuff said.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Thank you, MK! Very Happy

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:25 pm

The Heidi/Seal thread.. prime example why no normal person would want to ever participate at Dlisted. "Its Dlisted. What do you expect?" Exactly. Lutrelle and whoeverthefuck that nutcase is should get along just fine.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Did you know Johnny Depp just bought a place here? I did because I just accepted a management position for an architect in one of the most affluent areas in the panhandle, an area that many celebs and athletes like to kick back in,making mo' money and extra perks. Its amazing what can be accomplished in just a few months by an ambitious, intelligent, strong.... wait, I mean poor Kentucky insane cunt? *flips bird* Eat that or snort a few lines off of it, bitches.

And thx to Mama Moore for her support. <3

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  Guess? Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Hideous redneck psycho cunt Sherry Gayhart 113 Nautilus Street Panama City Beach Florida you are truly insane. How much chump change do the Chinese wire you as a rent-a-hacker? As Shawn said, it's not enough for you not to leech off your dad!

I hope you like, wait, let it be a surprise!

Guess?

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Don't know wtf you're talking about or anyone named Shawn. You must be Angela.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Post  Guess? Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Sherry,

Mama Moore's name was added to the victim list contained in the felony report against you.

As for "Angela" (namely, you along with Satan and an avatar from the Uncle Scary facebook where you posted and used by Travis Tooley, and kittymuffin and Winterowl22 etc.) your boring "angel" references are well-known. Angel-a?! Could you possibly be more predictable? I doubt it.

Your "angel" comments to the object of your obsession are already in the federal report.

Medusa suits you because you are insane and hideous to behold.

Don't hold your breathe waiting for him to create a "new sandbox".

Right now he has bigger concerns.

Oh and the stunt you pulled with Cap is in the federal report too.

It's time to look at your latest employer celebmingle operating from root-server-net.

Get legal counsel.

Guess?

Back to top Go down

Post  SherryG Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Hahahahaha. Wtf crack you on, bitch? Your game of darts or whateverthefuck you're trying to pull doesn't scare me or interest me. You won't get shit from me, so find another plaything, boo. Ooooo, the laws after me for idkwtfyouretalkinabout. Bitch, I'm friends with the law! Hahahah

"Raja", could you delete my registered name here so I don't get email notifications? Please? Thanks.

SherryG

Back to top Go down

Miss Lutrelle Empty Sherry (Wibbels) Gayhart Crawford is a sadistic hacker!

Post  LOL! Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:34 pm

September 19, 2010 9:34 AM
Posted by: herb (Sherry Gayhart aka kira/T o n y B etc.)

The only reason I have posted as herb is to provide a concise & direct id for the community at large and certain disadvantaged family members.(heh-heh)
Per request.

(Advert? Puhleezze tell me where you've been wiring the checks!!)
As for being a sycoslut trophy hunter... sheesh, what planet have you all been living on? There is a reason some things stay mythical but after stepping in enough foo scat it's difficult not to believe.
Oh, and what's the address to send the resume?

November 30, 2010 5:52 PM
Posted by: Anonymous (Sherry Gayhart aka herb/kira/ T o n y B etc.)
dont worry if he write rhymes
he writes cheques.
remember when i used to write for your stupid ass? yeah you do

Actually, Sherry (Wibbels) Gayhart Crawford you had much to say about Alex(ander) Lerman owner of ntdetect.com, lijit.com (running on dlisted), cannabiz (hence you posting as herb), heroin.com and over 5000 money laundering domains. You were threatening to expose them. You also threatened the rooter and network engineer, you call Jizzball. The reason you learned his identity is because he foolishly allowed you to hack my computer (as BootsieBug) while he was in contact with me.

Of course you posed a threat with two rhetorical questions.

The answers are Cable Beach and Creative Networking Concepts.

He should have heeded my warning and stopped you.

Another in a long line of bad decisions on his part.

He is unworthy of my friendship.

At this point, I don't care how many people I have to crush to achieve my goal - destroying you.

facebook . com/sherry.g.crawford

By the way hacker, Alex should have given you a raise when you demanded it in 2010.

You could have afforded better plastic surgery (and god knows you needed it).

playlist . com/user/2688605/photos/view/15483588865

Your Michael jackson nose job looks like shit!

Too bad no one can fix your sadistic and hideous, mind.

One more thing, you have had 1 birth, two ugly divorces (fitting) and are married to your third husband and still living in Kentucky.

Did he jerk off while watching you beg to give Jizz a blow job?

I bet he did.

One of your victims called it Sherry's husband was "Hillbilly Handfishin"

I laughed my ass off!

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guess? Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Cisco LEAP
Submitted by antibitch on Sun, 08/01/2010 - 9:35pm.

I really am Speakit, I have emailed Tits and Jizzball telling them so.

Sherry (Wibbels) Gayhart Crawford, hacker, whore and sociopath.

Lets not forget TITS, shall we?

A former member of the night crew on Dlisted provided a wealth of information.

I will leave TITS name out of this for the time being.

Then again, I could change my mind without warning.

He is the QLD AU piece of shit and owner of etfsboot.com

What is his business?

Money laundering and a whole lot more.

DNS Records
Base Record Name IP Reverse Route AS
etfsboot.com a 64.20.60.99
United States (none) 64.20.32.0/19
NJIIX.net 110B Meadowlands Pkwy Secaucus, NJ 07094 AS19318
NJIIX-1 NJIIX.net 110B Meadowlands Pkwy Secaucus, NJ 07094 +1.201.605.1425
United States
ns ns1.easy-nameserver.net (only in delegation) 69.10.41.42
United States (none) 69.10.32.0/20
ns2.easy-nameserver.net (only in delegation) 69.10.42.66
United States host.trouble-free.net
com net easy-nameserver.net trouble-free.net

Of course his business has been re-routed to the Cloud.

Ironic, no?

But don't worry about TITS.

He has lots (albiet uninivited) company.

Gayhart Crawford, you should contact him again.

As a matter of fact, you should contact him daily.

Cisco PEAP
wise onion ring

TOR-a-loo-ra-loo-ral, TOR-a-loo-ra-li,
TOR-a-loo-ra-loo-ral, hush now, don't you cry!
TOR-a-loo-ra-loo-ral, TOR-a-loo-ra-li,
TOR-a-loo-ra-loo-ral, that's an Irish lullaby.

Yeah nothing too obvious about that, huh?

Imbecile!

Cisco EAP

Next time, I will restore deleted pages.

For example, Sherry Wibbels Gayhart Crawford threatening to appear at one of her victims houses in CT.

And, the sociopath calling her Jizzball (it truly is a disgusting name, Shawn), a Network engineer and rooter a hacker (that's an understatement).

Virtualized World by Shawn

Have a blast in Jizzball's Virtualized World, Wibbels Gayhart Crawford.

Beacuse I won't be done with you until your pathethic real world comes crashing down around empty head.

Guess?

Back to top Go down

Miss Lutrelle Empty really?

Post  sherryg. Tue May 01, 2012 2:05 pm

I received another email notification about this place and lmfao. um, okay whatever. You are so right about whatever the fuck you're talking about. You go, life destroyer! You bad ass! The only thing remotely offensive about any of this is youre just a coward on the internet and you suggested I have any affiliation with Jizzball, another coward on the internet, or the regs of the main, or the regs of the forum. Its been how long now? Nobody gives a flying about any of this shit or even your existence except each other. I havent been around in internet trash heaps in close to a year. Get fucking lives and let it go. Or come say it to my fucking face, because I'm not afraid of a damn thing. Biggest bunch of losers I've ever seen and I'm eternally grateful things played out the way they did so I have no connection with any of you. There will be no more responses, understand? No, because you're stupid.

sherryg.

Back to top Go down

Miss Lutrelle Empty Bring it.

Post  sherryg. Tue May 01, 2012 4:51 pm

You know who I am, then face me cunt. You know my number, them call me bitch. You know my address, then bring it the muthafuck on. You wont. So sit down and shut the fuck up when you dont know shit, you dont know you're fucking with and you're just playing games in a fantasy world and making up lies that dont mean shit. You know exactly what line not to cross, and if you cross it, you know it'll be the first and last time. You're not smart, you're not clever because I dont care and as soon as we are all on the same page, it'll be a much better world, dontcha think? Smile Now fuck off.

sherryg.

Back to top Go down

Miss Lutrelle Empty one more thing..

Post  sherryg. Tue May 01, 2012 5:00 pm

I guarantee you're FAT.

sherryg.

Back to top Go down

Miss Lutrelle Empty wait...

Post  sherryg. Tue May 01, 2012 6:00 pm

I apologize, Im being completely unfair. I ENCOURAGE you to turn in any findings, reports, ip addresses, usernames, etc. to any and all applicable authorities, in person of course. Every shady motherfucker (yourself and most others included) will be up shit creek, makes no difference to me. In fact, why dont you give me your name an address so I can send you the details of what I know and actions I've taken? Very Happy

sherryg.

Back to top Go down

Miss Lutrelle Empty haha

Post  sherryg. Wed May 02, 2012 11:21 am

haha... all I had to do was read a couple of threads.. on what fucking planet is any of that shit funny or entertaining? "no. just no." "^THIS" "fuckery" The limited funny if Dlisted us LONG gone. Enjoy!

sherryg.

Back to top Go down

Miss Lutrelle Empty yup

Post  sherryg. Sat May 05, 2012 12:01 pm

That's what I thought. Kismet... heard of it? Im very happy where I am. Maybe if you weren't such miserable assholes, you would be too. But that's not my problem, it's yours.

sherryg.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next